Note: The contact information on this page is only for Macmillan Publishers in the U.S.
For general inquiries: email@example.com
- Please note that we do not accept unsolicited submissions, resumes/portfolios, and vendor inquiries via this email. All emails of this nature will be deleted.
- For inquiries related to a specific book or imprint, please refer to the publisher inboxes below.
Potential Scam Warning
Please be aware that fictitious solicitations purporting to be “Letter(s) of Interest,” job openings, and/or requests for payment are occasionally circulated online by individuals posing as Macmillan representatives. Macmillan does not solicit agents, authors, or job candidates in this manner. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of a communication purportedly from or on behalf of Macmillan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any action. Macmillan job postings are available online here.
Media/Author Interview Requests
• Celadon Books: email@example.com
• Farrar, Straus and Giroux: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Flatiron Books: email@example.com
• Henry Holt & Co.: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Macmillan Audio: email@example.com
• Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Picador: email@example.com
• St. Martin’s Publishing Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tor/Forge: Torpublicity@tor.com
Click here to find out how to request specific review copies (ARCs) and/or join the Macmillan Influencer & Reviewer Program.
Please direct all international publisher and translation inquiries as follows by publisher:
• St. Martin’s Publishing Group, Flatiron Books, Tor/Forge Books: email@example.com or see FAQ here
• Farrar, Straus and Giroux and Picador: firstname.lastname@example.org or see FAQ here
• Henry Holt & Co.: see FAQ here
• Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group (including Farrar, Straus & Giroux Books for Young Readers, Feiwel & Friends, First Second, Henry Holt Books for Young Readers, Neon Squid, Odd Dot, Priddy Books, Roaring Brook Press, and Square Fish): email@example.com
All requests for permission to use a photo or text reproduction in your publication are to be submitted via our online Permission Request Form. For any additional inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see the following FAQs by publisher:
• Website issues: email@example.com
• Disability inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Retailers, Wholesalers and related customer service issues and inquiries: email@example.com or 888.330.8477
• International retailers: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• For piracy reports, questions or concerns please click here